Operations Director (M/F) - Amsterdam
Who we are:
Launched in 2012 by three French entrepreneurs, in a few years, our service has become a major player within the French ride-hailing market (and the best-rated app!). Since then, we’ve grown a lot (we mean a LOT). Today, Kapten is made up of 250 employees, 14 nationalities, 22 000 driver-partners, and more than 2 million clients.
We operate in Paris, Lyon, French Riviera, Lisbon, Geneva and London. Our recent partnership with Daimler allows us to go even further with more expansions planned for 2019.
We will launch in Amsterdam by the end of September and therefore we need you!
As part of our international expansion, your mission will be to implement strategy, and ensure operational performance in Amsterdam. You will recruit, onboard and retain drivers in order to build and optimize the supply-side of our offer. You will report directly to our General Manager.
Missions: your main task will be to build and execute operational strategy:
- You recruit and manage local operations team;
- You acquire and onboard drivers;
- You retain drivers, implement partnerships all along the steps;
- You analyze metrics to optimize supply (onboarding, conversion, growth, support, quality of service etc.), define and set-up KPIs to follow operational performance;
- You build, optimize and automate all operational processes;
- You identify & define necessary product evolutions to improve driver experience;
- You monitor legal issues, evolutions and/or changes in the sector;
- You take ownership of supply growth, work hand in hand with the Marketing Manager in your city and with Paris HQ.
- You have a Degree in Economics, Business or Engineering and at least 3 years previous experience in Strategy, Consulting, Banking or Operations management field
- You are Fluent in English and Dutch
- An experience in building supply in a start-up would be a strong plus
- Ability to speak French would be a plus
What you’ll get:
- Attractive salary based on experience
- Kapten ride credits every month
- The opportunity to contribute to the growth of a highly ambitious company changing the face of urban mobility, where we work hard but also know how to have fun!