Fullstack Developer (H/F) - CDI Paris
Our tech team is hiring!
The tech team at Kapten (ex-Chauffeur Privé), it’s… a multidisciplinary team of 70 people with complementary skills: back, front and full-stack developers, iOS and Android developers, SRE, DBA, Data Analyst, Scientist and Engineer, QA and Product Manager. Our tech team is composed of 6 tribes, each of them is a set of squads. This model is inspired by Spotify, you can find more details about our tech organization here: https://medium.com/kapten-engineering/agile-at-chauffeur-prive-172b6f920c24
We have three obsessions...
1. Stability: we aim for a 100% uptime, robust developments, we migrate without downtime, and are ultra-rigorous, especially on the unit and functional tests
2. Versatility/Sustainability: our traffic is continually increasing, therefore our services must be able to absorb the current and future load
3. Relevance: just the right thing, no more, no less, for both the functionality and its implementation
We are currently recruiting several Fullstack Developers to join our team!
Your mission? Improve, develop and build Kapten’s future technology stack to bring the best experience to our millions of users.
What you’ll do:
- Working in SCRUM with other team members on a set of projects, new features, and fixes;
- Participating in Pair Review of your teammates and all Tech teams;
- Being involved in the prioritization of your team's projects;
- Taking part in the architectural discussions that take place before each important change;
- Presenting your work to non-technical colleagues during business meetings;
- Making technical presentations at weekly Stand-Up Tech;
- Mainting a permanent watch on new technologies in your area of expertise.
- You have 2, 5 or 15 years of experience in software development ? We have positions for all level starting from 2 years!
- We are open to candidates with skills in other technical environments, if they are flexible and curious
- Ideally, you are familiar with Agile methods such as Scrum/DevIos/TDD (Test Driven Development)
- A GitHub Repository and/or an application on Google Play is a plus
What we offer:
- Working towards solving several high challenges with a tech team of 70 people
- Having the possibility of choosing your laptop: OS and IDE plus home office option (once a week)
- Evolving in a friendly and comfortable work environment: new offices with a 360° view on Paris, video games, ping pong, cafeteria...
- Having a healthy mind in a healthy body: fruit baskets delivered every week, yoga classes hosted...
- Learning to hate the subway: 100 euros of credits on your Kapten app per month