Développeur(-euse) Front-end / Front-end Developer - CDI Paris #React.js
Our tech team is hiring!
The tech team at Kapten (ex-Chauffeur Privé), it’s…. a multidisciplinary team of 70 people with complementary skills: back, front and full-stack developers, iOS and Android developers, SRE, DBA, Data Analyst, Scientist and Engineer, QA and Product Manager. Our tech team is composed of 6 tribes, each of them is a set of squads. This model is inspired by Spotify, you can find more details about our tech organization here: http://bit.ly/tech_Kapten
We have three obsessions ...
1. Stability: we aim for a 100% uptime, robust developments, we migrate without downtime, and are ultra-rigorous, especially on the unit and functional tests
2. Versatility/Sustainability: our traffic is continually increasing, therefore our services must be able to absorb the current and future load
3. Relevance: just the right thing, no more, no less, for both the functionality and its implementation
We are currently recruiting a Front-end Developer to join the Supply Tribe!
- You are in charge of Front-End developments within your Squad (feature team) and you act as an expert on all Front topics;
- You participate in the design phases, you draft technical specifications and you proactively elaborate solutions;
- You optimize existing features in both performance and quality;
- You test regularly and ensure compliance of the Front-End stack;
- You ensure a regular tech watch and participate in the launch of new projects.
- You have 2, 5 or 15 years of experience in Front-end development? We have positions for all level starting from 2 years!
- You have an experience/strong knowledge of React.js and you’re comfortable with at least one front-end automation tool;
- An experience with GraphQL would be a plus (but not required: you will have the opportunity to learn);
- You have a good knowledge of front-end integration (HTML / CSS / JS);
- A GitHub Repository and/or an application on Google Play is a plus.
What we offer:
- Working towards solving several high challenges with a tech team of 70 people;
- Having the possibility of choosing your laptop: OS and IDE plus home office option (once a week);
- Evolving in a friendly and comfortable work environment: new offices with a 360° view on Paris, video games, ping pong, cafeteria...
- Having a healthy mind in a healthy body: fruit baskets delivered every week, yoga classes hosted...
- Learning to hate the subway: 100 euros of credits on your Kapten app per month