iOS Developer (H/F) - CDI Paris
Our tech team is hiring!
The tech team at Kapten (ex-Chauffeur Privé), it’s… a multidisciplinary team of 70 people with complementary skills: back, front and full-stack developers, iOS and Android developers, SRE, DBA, Data Analyst Scientist and Engineer, QA and Product Manager. The tech is composed of 6 tribes, each of them is a set of squads. This model is inspired by Spotify, more details about our tech organization here: https://medium.com/kapten-engineering/agile-at-chauffeur-prive-172b6f920c24
- A micro-services architecture (+ 100 currently);
- A modern stack: Swift and Kotlin for the mobile (RxSwift, MVVM, Coordinator), Node.js, Go and Python for the back, React for the front and MongoDB, PostgreSQL and ElasticSearch databases;
- Great importance is given to the quality of the code (TDD, Code metrics, Review, Metrology ...).
Our three obsessions ...
1. Stability: we aim for a 100% uptime, robust developments, we migrate without downtime, and are ultra-rigorous, especially on the unit and functional tests
2. Versatility/Sustainability: our traffic is continually increasing, therefore our services must be able to absorb the current and future load
3. Relevance: just the right thing, no more, no less, for both the functionality and its implementation
We are currently recruiting several iOS Developers to join our Tribes B2B, B2C and Supply !
What you’ll do :
- You are in charge of iOS developments within your Squad (feature team) and you act as an expert on all iOS topics;
- You participate in the design phases, you draft technical specifications and you proactively elaborate solutions;
- You interact with all of your Squad in Agile mode;
- You optimize existing features in both performance and quality;
- Within the iOS Guild, you support code review of other iOS developers (in Pair Review);
- You ensure a regular tech watch and participate in the launch of new projects.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree holder with at least/over 4 years of experience in mobile development
- You have an experience using Cocoa, you’re not afraid of the Swift and you eat Protocol Oriented Programming for breakfast
- Experience with Rx reactive programming
- Knowledge of framework tests
- If you have an open source projet or an mobile application on the App Store, don’t be shy and share it with us :-)
What we offer:
- Working towards solving several high challenges with a tech team of 70 people
- Having the possibility of choosing your laptop: OS and IDE plus home office option (once a week)
- Evolving in a friendly and comfortable work environment: new offices with a 360° view on Paris, video games, ping pong, cafeteria...
- Having a healthy mind in a healthy body: fruit baskets delivered every week, yoga classes hosted...
- Learning to hate the subway: 100 euros of credits on your Kapten app per month