QA Analyst (M/F) - Paris (relocation accepted)
We're hiring QA Analysts!
Inspired by the Spotify model, our tech team (75 people) is organized in Tribes, Squads, and Guilds. All of our feature teams work in Scrum with 2-weeks sprints. Find out more here: https://eng.kapten.com/
You will join one of our blue chip teams: B2C, B2B or Supply Tribe, each composed of +/- 15 people.
🔥Technical environment :
- 130 microservices deployed in production
- Node.js + TypeScript, Python, Go and React as front-end framework
- Swift, Kotlin for mobile apps
- MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch databases
- 30+ deployments a day
- Fully automated CI / CD with CircleCI, Docker and Kubernetes
- Complete observability of our stack in production (ELK, Prometheus, Grafana, APMs...)
- High development standards: TDD, Code metrics, PeerReview, load test
- You lead and develop testing campaigns before each release of new app versions;
- You consider the tickets, qualify the anomalies and evaluate their complexity;
- You're in charge of the quality from a user perspective, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other potential third-party systems;
- You work on extensive regression testing when issues are resolved on our integration and staging environments;
- You formalize the results of tests campaigns to insure the traceability and improvement of the QA process;
- If you're willing to learn automation, you'll have the opportunity to work with our QA Engineers.
This job is located in Levallois-Perret (10 minutes from St-Lazare / center of Paris). Please note that we have a relocation policy if you live outside France! ✈️
- You have 3+ years of experience in QA and manuel test;
- You have already worked in a similar environment (mobile applications, web, new technologies...);
- You are familiar with Agile methods such as Scrum, Devops or TDD;
- Ideally, you have worked in Testrail / Selenium / Jira.
- HR phone call (20 minutes) with Sabrina
- Fit interview with Lead Developer and HR (1 hour)
- Technical test to be done at home
- Test debrief with QA team (1 hour) + interview with CTO (30 minutes)
- Employment offer sent by HR - we'll be like "You're the one that I want, You are the one I want" and you'll go "Ooh ooh ooh" 💃
Our work motto:
- A healthy mind in a healthy body: fruits basket, free tea and coffee, yoga classes, showers for the athletes
- A friendly and comfortable work environment: new offices with a 360° view on Paris, video games, ping-pong, cafeteria...
- …. that adapts to your needs: possibility of choosing your laptop and home office option (once a week)
- A passive-aggressive relationship with the subway: Kapten ride credits every months
Why joining our tech team?
- Learning opportunities: mentoring, tech guilds, presentations through weekly tech stand-up
- Major European tech conferences sponsoring and allocated budget to send you to tech events
- Meetups hosting and knowledge sharing through Medium
- Discover what your future colleagues have to say about Kapten on Glassdoor
- Learn more about Kapten by visiting our LinkedIn page
- Go Behind the scene of Kapten on our Welcome to the jungle page