Lead Data Scientist (H/F) - CDI Paris
Our data team is hiring!
Your mission? Managing a multidisciplinary team (data and developers) and working on the entire decision-making chain: from problem analysis to solution implementation.
Your team? The Driver-Data team is in charge of performing statistical analyzes and establishing predictive models to answer the questions of the Operations. The team is, among other things, in charge of ensuring that our partner drivers do a maximum of rides with us by developing micro-data services (algorithm, machine learning ...) or improving the dynamic pricing algorithm. The team is also in charge of maximizing the availability of our partner drivers fleet to satisfy our B2C and B2B customers and ensuring the best quality of service on the market.
What you’ll do :
1. Team Management
• Prioritizing tasks directly related to the Operations and the Product and planing the team’s work;
• Challenging the solutions proposed by the team to optimize the business responses provided;
• Encouraging sharing within the team to anticipate the needs of Operations and regularly bring new ideas;
• Supporting, training and developing the skill of each team member (evaluations, recruitment, etc.)
2. Operational missions
• Working with Operations managers and being responsible for challenging and well defining the business needs and the best way to meet them;
• Developing and maintaining micro-data services (algorithmic, machine learning) to influence production (e.g prediction of the voltage supply/demand in the next half-hour, changing the driver in charge of a ride in real time to improve the ETA ...);
• Being in charge of code evaluation and maintenance of the team's microservices;
• Participating in the evangelization of the various business teams in the world of data.
- Langages : Python (required)
- Packages : Pandas (required)
- Distributed data infrastructure (infra GCP)
- Big Query
- Visualization tools: Tableau/Metabase/Superset
Why choosing us?
- You will be part of a reactive and growing team, with thousands of ideas which needs to be nourished in a proactive way based on data used to evaluate and make decisions!
- You will have the opportunity to work closely with managers of various department, to share your opinion, to implement best practices and to share your recommendations.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in engineering or related field
- You have at least 5 years of experience and are familiar with data science (supervised or unsupervised)
- You have a first successful experience in team management
- Fluency in English
What we offer:
- Working towards solving several high challenges with a tech team of 70 people
- Having the possibility of choosing your laptop: OS and IDE plus home office option (once a week)
- Evolving in a friendly and comfortable work environment: new offices with a 360° view on Paris, video games, ping pong, cafeteria...
- Having a healthy mind in a healthy body: fruit baskets delivered every week, yoga classes hosted...
- Learning to hate the subway: 100 euros of credits on your Kapten app per month