Customer Support Associate - Lisbon
Who we are:
Kapten was launched in 2012 by three ambitious French entrepreneurs, we are now a major player within the French ride-hailing market and the best-rated app! Our company has grown a lot (we mean a LOT) and we’re still expanding fast. Today, Kapten is made up of 400 employees, 20 nationalities and more than 3 million clients.
We operate in Paris, Lyon, French Riviera, Lisbon, Porto and in London.
Our integration into Free Now - a joint venture between BMW and Daimler AG - allows us to go further with more expansions in Europe planned for 2019.
We’re looking for new talents to reach our ambition: becoming the European leader in urban mobility. Ready to join the ride?
Joining Kapten might just be your best decision today.
We're building our International Customer Support team in Lisbon!
Your job? Participate in the development of the customer service of the future & ensure we deliver excellent customer support to our passengers!
Your team? The International CS team in Lisbon working closely with CS Teams focused on several European countries. You will report to the CS Hub Manager (Customer Support).
What you'll do:
- You are in charge of the customer relationship for your portfolio of topics
- You respond to requests reactively and you are the guarantor of a quick & high quality response
- You create and maintain a lasting relationship with our customers, with the goal of maintaining a high level of satisfaction
- You manage and animate exchanges on social networks
- You participate in improving and optimising our Customer Support tools and strategy
- 1-2 years of previous experience and proven track record in customer support
- You are passionate about customer relations
- You have a competitive edge and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- You are fluent in English, both written and oral communication and perfect spelling
- You are comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite & Google Drive (previous Zendesk experience would be a plus)
What you’ll get:
- Attractive salary based on experience
- Kapten ride credits every month
- The opportunity to contribute to the growth of a highly ambitious company changing the face of urban mobility, where we work hard but also know how to have fun!