Fleet Operations Associate
What’s our story?
Launched in February 2019, Kapten is the new name of Chauffeur Privé - the leading French ride-hailing company established in 2012, currently available in Paris, Lyon, the French Riviera, Lisbon, Porto, and now London.
Kapten is the PHV app that takes care of its users throughout their journey by offering an exclusive loyalty program, fair prices fixed before the ride and a responsive and local customer service. It was acquired by Daimler AG in January 2018 and now is a part of Daimler’s and BMW’s mobility joint-venture.
Kapten’s entry to London in May proved to be the largest ride-hailing city launch ever in Europe. It was the most downloaded app in the UK App Store for three consecutive days during the bank holiday weekend.
All of Kapten’s 15,000 driver partners in London have completed TfL’s rigorous licensing process. Kapten is the only platform covering the congestion charge for the drivers for the rest of 2019 and offering additional rewards for plug-in hybrids and electric cars.
Kapten’s everyday low pricing will mean fares are on average 20% cheaper than the competition. Kapten trips in the congestion charge zone will be at least £2 cheaper than Uber, because the American competitor charges congestion and clean-air fees on top of the fare. Kapten operates in TfL zones 1-5.
Today, Kapten consists of 400+ employees of over 20 nationalities. We’re looking for exceptional talent to join our London team in this exciting journey and help us achieve our goal: becoming the European leader in urban mobility. Read on to get an idea of what our requirements are and what we offer in return.
Deciding to join Kapten might just be your best decision today!
Your job? As part of the Quality of Service team you will be liaising with our driver partners daily via our in-house systems, in person and using all forms of communication. We want to ensure our partner drivers are offering the very best quality of service to Kapten riders and as a team, we’re always pushing to offer the best user experience in the industry.
What you'll do:
- Work with our driver partners & make them aware of the use of the application and the need for an excellent quality of service for Kapten riders
- Track performance of the driver partners across certain KPIs
- Review rides with low ratings to see what could and should have been better
- Monitor the quality of service of the driver partners via the tools put in place
- Handle contact with our driver partners via telephone, SMS, email and in person face to face meetings + training sessions in our Driver Centre
- Coach our driver partners daily, giving them advice and congratulating them when necessary
- Be the face of Kapten!
- 1-2 years of previous experience in customer care, partner management or the on-demand industry
- You are comfortable communicating both in writing and verbally
- You push towards improving all processes you’re involved in
- You are comfortable working on your own and also as part of a team
- You have a competitive edge and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Previous exposure to Google Sheets, MS Excel, etc
- Attractive salary based on experience
- Kapten credits every month (this just happens to be our favourite benefit!)
- Pension scheme
- A WeWork office in Central London with a fantastic view
- Drinks and snacks in the office
- Regular talks with internal and external speakers
- The opportunity to contribute to the growth of a highly ambitious company changing the face of urban mobility, where we work hard but also know how to have fun!