WHO ARE WE?
Launched in February 2019, Kapten is the new name of Chauffeur Privé - the leading French ride-hailing company established in 2012, currently available in Paris, Lyon, the French Riviera, Lisbon, Porto, Geneva and London.
We have more than three million users, including half a million in London. Kapten’s entry to London in May proved to be the largest ride-hailing city launch ever in Europe. It was the most downloaded app in the UK App Store for three consecutive days during the second weekend of operation.
Kapten is the PHV app that takes care of its users throughout their journey by offering an exclusive loyalty program, fair prices fixed before the ride and a responsive and local customer service. It was acquired by Daimler AG in January 2018 and now is a part of Daimler’s and BMW’s mobility joint-venture.
All of Kapten’s more than 15,000 driver partners in London have completed TfL’s rigorous licensing process. Kapten is the only platform covering the congestion charge for the drivers for the rest of 2019 and offering additional rewards for plug-in hybrids and electric cars.
Kapten’s everyday low pricing will mean fares are on average 20% cheaper than the competition. Kapten trips in the congestion charge zone will be at least £2 cheaper than Uber, because the American competitor charges congestion and clean-air fees on top of the fare. Kapten operates in TfL zones 1-5.
Today, Kapten consists of 300+ employees of over 20 nationalities. We’re looking for exceptional talent to join our London team in this exciting journey and help us achieve our goal: becoming the European leader in urban mobility.
Deciding to apply to Kapten might just be your best decision today!
As Marketing Analyst, your job will be to measure and evaluate the performance of online and offline campaigns. You will be based in our London office and report to the Marketing Director.
- Measure performance of online and offline marketing campaigns
- Report on marketing KPIs
- Support General Manager, Marketing Director and Partnership Manager with marketing decision making
- Analyse user behaviour, conversion rates, customer journeys
- Monitor actual vs budget spending
- Conduct competitive research and benchmarking analysis
- Research and implement marketing tools to support our marketing projects (automation software, social media scheduling etc)
- At least 2 years of work experience as a Marketing Analyst or Data analyst
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office or Google Suite
- Analytical skills
- Knowledge of statistical methods including profiling and data models.
- A degree in STEM, business, economics or marketing
- Knowledge of Tableau or SQL is a big plus
- Experience working in a high-growth environment
- Passion for the mobility industry
What you’ll get:
- Attractive salary based on experience
- Kapten credits every month (this just happens to be our favourite benefit!)
- Pension scheme
- A WeWork office in Central London with a fantastic rooftop terrace
- Drinks and snacks in the office
- Regular talks with internal and external speakers
- The opportunity to contribute to the growth of a highly ambitious company changing the face of urban mobility, where we work hard but also know how to have fun!