Security Manager (M/F) - Paris (relocation accepted)
Launched in 2012, Kapten is a major player within the French ride-hailing market and the best-rated app! Our company has grown a lot and we’re still expanding fast. Today, Kapten is made up of 300 employees, 17 nationalities, 22 000 driver-partners, and 2 million clients.
We operate in Paris, Lyon, French Riviera, Lisbon, Geneva, London. Our integration into Free Now - a joint venture between BMW and Daimler AG - allows us to go further with more expansions in Europe planned for 2019. Kapten HQ is based in Paris, where our products have been created, developed and continuously improved for 7 years.
Starting with a few developers, our Tech team is now composed of 90 people, organized in Tribes, Squads, and Guilds in a Spotify-like model. All of our feature teams work in Scrum with 2-weeks sprints. Find out more here: https://eng.kapten.com/
We have a lot of great challenges coming around the corner - like becoming the European leader in urban mobility, and since we’re a bit crazy… we aim to double the size of our Tech team in the coming months.
As Security Manager, you will be leading the entire security domain, including our customers, our partner drivers, and our employees. You'll be in charge of building all the local and international processes to ensure that we have a smooth and efficient security system on a global level. At Kapten, we believe the security domain reveals the maturity stage of an IT organization; therefore, our ambition is to embrace it from A to Z. Are you up for the challenge?
- Build the local and international security processes to decrease risks for Kapten on a global scale ;
- Establish the security roadmap to reduce risks for our customers as well as for our employees, against external attackers ;
- Manage and support scheduled audits (internationally and locally) at a given frequency ;
- Build, implement and deploy the Security policy ;
- Create the Disaster Recovery / Business Contingency Planning ;
- Implement a platform securitization in agreement with the GDPR.
- Strong technical background: infrastructure, software development and IT
- Solutions accreditations; PCI, IL3, ISO27001
- You have 5+ years of experience in a similar role ;
- You have experience in Information Security, Risk Management and IT Controls ;
- You're independent in project delivery ;
- You have worked in an international environment (your English is fluent);
- You're able to communicate with anyone and every topic naturally.
Our work motto:
- A healthy mind in a healthy body: fruits basket, free tea and coffee, yoga classes, showers for the athletes
- A friendly and comfortable work environment: new offices with a 360° view on Paris, video games, ping-pong, cafeteria...
- …. that adapts to your needs: possibility of choosing your laptop and home office option (once a week)
- A passive-aggressive relationship with the subway: Kapten ride credits every month
Why joining our tech team?
- Learning opportunities: mentoring, tech guilds, presentations through weekly tech stand-up
- Major European tech conferences sponsoring and allocated budget to send you to tech events
- Meetups hosting and knowledge sharing through Medium