International Operations Project Manager (M/F) - CDI Paris (relocation accepted)
Highly analytical, hands-on approach and with a teamwork spirit. Our crew (4 Project managers) is composed of individuals that work every day to improve (regarding operations) everything we do, how we do it, and are resilient to settle for the status quo. You will report to our Global Operations Strategy Manager and will be a key player on moving projects forward.
You will be part of an ambitious group that will be developing, testing, implementing, monitoring and improving key initiatives, hand-in-hand with local operation teams (you don't have to actually hold their hands, it's a metaphor) . You will be their go-to expert (don’t worry, first we will make you an expert). You will think globally and act locally. It’s in your job title: you will Manage. International. Operation. Projects.
- You will be based in Paris but will be thinking UK, Portugal, Switzerland and France (soon more countries!).
- You will have a clear and profound understanding of each cities’ uniqueness (benefits and constraints) and will work on developing global solutions for their day-to-day challenges.
- You identify bottlenecks and points of inefficiency; you are able to create action plans to tackle unforeseen challenges and are able to speak out proactively.
- You perform deep analysis and propose solutions based on real data.
- You are confident speaking to different audiences, whether presenting and defending your analysis internally, or presenting your project to diverse stakeholders.
- You are able to work and deliver excellent results in time-constrain and fast moving environments.
- You like not knowing what your next monday will look like (everyday is different) and you are willing to roll up your sleeves and help other teammates.
- You have 2+ years of experience managing successful projects in fast paced environments.
- You like to travel (10-20% of your time)
- You speak fluent English (French or Spanish are a plus)
- You are able to build rapport quickly, have great communication skills and are able to clearly state ideas, risks and solutions.
- You are data-oriented (experience with SQL is a plus), crunching numbers is your second nature and you are able to develop creative solutions.
Our work motto:
- A healthy mind in a healthy body: fruits basket, free tea and coffee, yoga classes, showers for the athletes
- A friendly and comfortable work environment: new offices with a 360° view on Paris, video games, ping-pong, cafeteria...
- …. that adapts to your needs: possibility of choosing your laptop and home office option (once a week)
- A passive-aggressive relationship with the subway: Kapten ride credits every month