Marketing Manager (M/F) - Amsterdam
Who we are:
Launched in 2012 by three French entrepreneurs, in a few years, our service has become a major player within the French ride-hailing market (and the best-rated app!). Since then, we’ve grown a lot (we mean a LOT). Today, Kapten is made up of 270 employees, 14 nationalities, 22 000 driver-partners, and more than 2 million clients.
We operate in Paris, Lyon, French Riviera, Lisbon, Geneva and London. Our recent partnership with Daimler allows us to go even further with more expansions planned for 2019.
We will launch in Amsterdam by the end of the year and therefore we need you!
As Marketing Manager, your job will be to develop Kapten’s growth marketing strategy in Amsterdam, to acquire clients and convert them into loyal users of the service, and construct and maintain our brand image.
Your main tasks will be:
- Deploy and optimize the local marketing strategy through the implementation of tactical growth plans and day-to-day activities, working closely with Paris HQ
- Manage clients acquisition through a variety of different channels (OOH, street marketing, events) working with local media agencies
- Implement relevant partnerships with local brands
- Adapt CRM strategy from HQ thanks to local inputs
- Define and lead local communication & PR strategy in line with brand DNA and brand positioning
- Hire and manage your events and partnerships associate, ensuring they are engaged and excited every single day by building a positive, encouraging and energetic work environment
- Monitor local marketing budget and provide KPIs analysis
- Work hand in hand with the local Operations Manager and General Manager in order to reach optimal supply & demand equilibrium
- You have minimum 5 years of marketing experience
- You have experience of and / or a strong appetite for building a new, local and addictive service from scratch
- You have excellent knowledge of the Amsterdam marketing & media landscape
- You have a strong understanding of acquisition channels and how to use them to boost performance
- You have proficient use of Excel, PowerPoint (SQL is a plus)
- You speak fluent English and Dutch
What you’ll get:
- Attractive salary based on experience
- Kapten ride credits every month
- The opportunity to contribute to the growth of a highly ambitious company changing the face of urban mobility, where we work hard but also know how to have fun!