iOS Developer (M/F) - Paris (relocation accepted)
We're hiring iOS Developers!
Inspired by the Spotify model, our tech team (75 people) is organized in Tribes, Squads, and Guilds. All of our feature teams work in Scrum with 2-weeks sprints. Find out more here: https://eng.kapten.com/
You will join one of our blue chip teams: B2C, B2B or Supply Tribe, each composed of +/- 15 people.
- Swift, Kotlin for mobile apps
- RxSwift, RxCocoa
- MVVM & Coordinator
- 130 microservices deployed in production
- Node.js + TypeScript, Python, Go and React as front-end framework
- MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch databases
- 30+ deployments a day
- Fully automated CI / CD with CircleCI, Docker and Kubernetes
- Complete observability of our stack in production (ELK, Prometheus, Grafana, APMs...)
- High development standards: TDD, Code metrics, PeerReview, load tests
To have more informations about our iOS Stack : https://medium.com/kapten-engineering/ios-stack-ka...
- You prioritize and size your iOS tasks to deliver on time;
- You demonstrate an effective use of testing and you proactively tackle technical debt;
- You provide thorough and timely code feedback to peers (peer coding, code reviews,...);
- You lead projects inside the team and you take an architectural perspective;
- You always push to become a better developer and you mentor junior developers.
This job is located in Levallois-Perret (10 minutes from St-Lazare / center of Paris). Please note that we have a relocation policy if you live outside France! ✈️
- You have 3+ years of experience in Swift, ideally using RxSwift or RxCocoa, and you eat Protocol Oriented Programming for breakfast
- You are used to MVVM & Coordinator
- You demonstrate good knowledge of core concepts and tools - especially tests
- If you have an open source project or a mobile application on the App Store, don’t be shy and share it with us!
- HR phone call with Claire (20 minutes)
- Fit interview with Lead Developer and HR (1 hour)
- Technical test to be done at home (3-5 hours)
- Test debrief with iOS Developers (1 hour) + interview with CTO (30 minutes)
- Employment offer sent by HR - we'll be like "You're the one that I want, You are the one I want" and you'll go "Ooh ooh ooh" 💃
Our work motto:
- A healthy mind in a healthy body: fruits basket, free tea and coffee, yoga classes, showers for the athletes
- A friendly and comfortable work environment: new offices with a 360° view on Paris, video games, ping-pong, cafeteria...
- …. that adapts to your needs: possibility of choosing your laptop and home office option (once a week)
- A passive-aggressive relationship with the subway: Kapten ride credits every months
Why joining our tech team?
- Learning opportunities: mentoring, tech guilds, presentations through weekly tech stand-up
- Major European tech conferences sponsoring and allocated budget to send you to tech events
- Meetups hosting and knowledge sharing through Medium