Quality of Service Agent
What’s our story?
Launched in February 2019, Kapten is the new name of Chauffeur Privé - the leading French ride-hailing company established in 2012, currently available in Paris, Lyon, the French Riviera, Lisbon, Porto, Geneva, and now London.
Kapten is the PHV app that takes care of its users throughout their journey by offering an exclusive loyalty program, fair prices fixed before the ride and a responsive and local customer service. It was acquired by Daimler AG in January 2018 and now is a part of Daimler’s and BMW’s mobility joint-venture.
Kapten’s entry to London in May proved to be the largest ride-hailing city launch ever in Europe. It was the most downloaded app in the UK App Store for three consecutive days during the bank holiday weekend.
All of Kapten’s 15,000 driver partners in London have completed TfL’s rigorous licensing process. Kapten is the only platform covering the congestion charge for the drivers for the rest of 2019 and offering additional rewards for plug-in hybrids and electric cars.
Kapten’s everyday low pricing will mean fares are on average 20% cheaper than the competition. Kapten trips in the congestion charge zone will be at least £2 cheaper than Uber, because the American competitor charges congestion and clean-air fees on top of the fare. Kapten operates in TfL zones 1-5.
Today, Kapten consists of 300+ employees of over 20 nationalities. We’re looking for exceptional talent to join our London team in this exciting journey and help us achieve our goal: becoming the European leader in urban mobility. Read on to get an idea of what our requirements are and what we offer in return.
Deciding to join Kapten might just be your best decision today!
Your Job? The Quality of Service Agent will be responsible for monitoring real-time Kapten journeys using our in-house systems and ensuring an excellent quality of service for both our customers (riders) and drivers. Both telephone and live messaging contact will be occurring frequently with our users.
The role will place you directly onto the frontline of our daily operations to ensure things go as smoothly as possible for all parties involved during a Kapten ride.
- You will be collating live journey and logistical data to improve and streamline processes
- Consistently informing the team of new findings to improve our processes going forward, therefore helping develop best practice along the way
- Reaching out to our driver partners via telephone and live messaging regarding live Kapten journeys
- Sometimes reaching out to other parties involved in Kapten rides
Our QoS Agents should possess:
- Confident telephone manner and ability to think on their feet
- Ability to work autonomously
- Basic data entry skills (MS Excel, Google Sheets)
- Computer literacy skills
- Good attention to detail
- Basic understanding of ground transportation in London (desirable)
What you’ll get:
- Attractive salary based on experience
- We offer different shift patterns including day, evening, weekend and night shifts (premium pay for unsocial hours)
- Kapten credits every month (this just happens to be our favourite benefit!)
- Pension scheme
- A WeWork office in Central London with a fantastic view
- Drinks and snacks in the office
- Regular talks with internal and external speakers
- The opportunity to contribute to the growth of a highly ambitious company changing the face of urban mobility, where we work hard but also know how to have fun!