Customer Support Shift Supervisor
What’s our story?
Launched in February 2019, Kapten is the new name of Chauffeur Privé - the leading French ride-hailing company established in 2012, currently available in Paris, Lyon, the French Riviera, Lisbon, Porto, Geneva, and now London.
Kapten is the PHV app that takes care of its users throughout their journey by offering an exclusive loyalty program, fair prices fixed before the ride and a responsive and local customer service. It was acquired by Daimler AG in January 2018 and now is a part of Daimler’s and BMW’s mobility joint-venture.
Kapten’s entry to London in May proved to be the largest ride-hailing city launch ever in Europe. It was the most downloaded app in the UK App Store for three consecutive days during the bank holiday weekend.
All of Kapten’s 15,000 driver partners in London have completed TfL’s rigorous licensing process. Kapten is the only platform covering the congestion charge for the drivers for the rest of 2019 and offering additional rewards for plug-in hybrids and electric cars.
Kapten’s everyday low pricing will mean fares are on average 20% cheaper than the competition. Kapten trips in the congestion charge zone will be at least £2 cheaper than Uber, because the American competitor charges congestion and clean-air fees on top of the fare. Kapten operates in TfL zones 1-5.
Today, Kapten consists of 300+ employees of over 20 nationalities. We’re looking for exceptional talent to join our London team in this exciting journey and help us achieve our goal: becoming the European leader in urban mobility. Read on to get an idea of what our requirements are and what we offer in return.
Deciding to join Kapten might just be your best decision today!
We're building our Customer Support team in London!
Your job? Our customer support team are at the forefront of our operations. You will participate in the development of the customer service of the future & ensure we deliver excellent customer support to our drivers & riders!
Your team? The Ops team in London is split into three main areas: Onboarding, Customer Support and Quality of Service (QoS). You will be part of our growing Customer Support team and report directly to the Customer Support Manager.
We are looking for candidates to cover all shifts; days, evenings, nights and weekends (please specify your availability when applying)
What you'll do:
- You will be responsible for proactively managing Customer Support queues and workload in line with our SLAs and targets
- You’ll monitor team and individual performance to ensure targets are met
- You will provide day to day guidance to Customer Support Associates to help them take the best care of our riders and drivers
- You’ll act as leader and key point of contact for all members of the Customer Support team.
- You will take handle escalated queries and take responsibility for providing a solution
- You will work closely with the Customer Support Manager to ensure the team is efficiently resourced
- You will work closely with key stakeholders in other teams to find creative solutions to day-to-day challenges
- You will provide the Customer Support with ongoing coaching as well as develop and deliver regular training sessions
- You will establish and develop processes that allow the team to provide first-class customer support
- You will motivate and inspire our team to achieve their goals and more!
- You have a track record of providing amazing customer support, preferably with experience in a Team Leader or Senior Associate position
- You are passionate about customer relations and people management
- You’re experienced in handling escalated queries through to resolution
- You have a competitive edge and thrive in a fast-paced team environment, we are indeed a hyper-growth scale up.
- You have exceptional written and oral communication skills
- You are skilled in delivering delivering feedback and handling delicate conversations
- You’re a people person and enjoy working as part of a team
- You are a creative-thinker and enjoy solving problems
- You consistently display excellent level of detail
- You enjoy working with data and have strong analytical skills
- You like to take the initiative and look for improvements to processes where possible
- You are accountable and committed to achieving your goals and objectives
- You are comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite & Google Drive (previous Zendesk experience would be a plus)
- You are motivated and want to be the best!
What you’ll get:
- Attractive salary based on experience
- We offer different shift patterns including day, evening, weekend and night shifts (premium pay for unsocial hours)
- Kapten credits every month (this just happens to be our favourite benefit!)
- Pension scheme
- A WeWork office in Central London with a fantastic view
- Drinks and snacks in the office
- Regular talks with internal and external speakers
- The opportunity to contribute to the growth of a highly ambitious company changing the face of urban mobility, where we work hard but also know how to have fun!