Software Engineer - Data Engineering team (H/F) - CDI Paris
We're hiring a Software Engineer in data engineering team !
Within a data center composed of about twenty people, the Data Engineering team is in charge of Kapten's data infrastructure and develops a platform at the disposal of data analysts and scientists teams but also of the different business lines.
This platform consists of a datawarehouse in PostgreSQL, a datalake at Google Cloud Platform (GCP) based on BigQuery and Airflow, and a streaming platform based on Beam.
Your missions :
- You develop interfaces, tools or pipelines for the data platform users ;
- You participate in the design, construction and operation of the data platform (streaming + batch) ;
- You work with the various stakeholders (data, production, business, product) ;
- You work in an agile environment that values both quality and the ability to deliver
Your work will have a direct and rapid impact on the use of data in Kapten and on the productivity of the data engineering team.
This job is located in Levallois-Perret (10 minutes from St-Lazare / center of Paris). Please note that we have a relocation policy if you live outside France! ✈️
Your profile :
Bachelor or Master’s degree in engineering or related field, you have 2+ years of experience in a similar position
🔥Technical environment :
- Python and Java, SQL
- Cloud Architecture (Google Cloud Platform)
- Typescript + React
- TDD, Scrum
Recruitment process :
1. HR phone call (20 min)
2. Fit interview with Lead Data Engineer and HR (1 hour)
3. Technical test to be done at home (3-5 hours)
4. Technical interview with Lead Data Engineer and Data Engineer (1 hour)
5. Interview with Head of data (30 m) + interview CTO (30 min)
6. Employment offer sent by HR - we'll be like "You're the one that I want, You are the one I want" and you'll go "Ooh ooh ooh" 💃
Our work motto:
- A healthy mind in a healthy body: fruits basket, free tea and coffee, yoga classes, showers for the athletes
- A friendly and comfortable work environment: new offices with a 360° view on Paris, video games, ping-pong, cafeteria...
- …. that adapts to your needs: possibility of choosing your laptop and home office option (once a week)
- A passive-aggressive relationship with the subway: Kapten ride credits every month
Why joining our tech team?
- Learning opportunities: mentoring, tech guilds, presentations through weekly tech stand-up
- Major European tech conferences sponsoring and allocated budget to send you to tech events
- Meetups hosting and knowledge sharing through Medium