Customer Support Associate - London
What’s our story?
We are Kapten (pronounced: kapˈte:n) and we’re the new, disruptive player in the ride-hailing market in London.
Launched as Chauffeur Prive back in 2012, by three ambitious French entrepreneurs, we’ve since become the largest player within the French private hire market and we have also recently rebranded into Kapten.
We’ve grown a lot (we mean a LOT) and we’re still expanding fast. Today, Kapten is made up of 250+ employees of over 15 nationalities, 22 000 driver-partners, and more than 2 million riders.
We operate in Paris, Lyon, French Riviera, Lisbon, Geneva and now in London! Our integration into Free Now - a joint venture between BMW and Daimler AG - allows us to go further with more expansions in Europe planned for 2019.
We’re looking for exceptional talent to join our London team in this exciting journey and help us achieve our goal: becoming the European leader in urban mobility. Read on to get an idea of what our requirements are and what we offer in return.
Deciding to join Kapten might just be your best decision today!
We're building our Customer Support team in London!
Your job? Our customer support team are at the forefront of our operations. You will participate in the development of the customer service of the future & ensure we deliver excellent customer support to our drivers & riders!
Your team? The Ops team in London is split into three main areas: Onboarding, Customer Support and Quality of Service (QoS). You will report to the Operations Manager (Customer Support).
What you'll do:
- You will be in charge of the customer relationship for your portfolio of topics
- You will be responding to requests reactively and you will be the guarantor of a prompt & high quality response
- You will be creating and maintaining a lasting relationship with our customers, with the goal of maintaining a high level of satisfaction
- You will manage exchanges on social networks
- You will participate in improving and optimising our Customer Support tools and strategy
- You have 1-2 years of previous experience & proven track record in customer support
- You are passionate about customer relations
- You have a competitive edge and thrive in a fast-paced team environment, we are indeed a hyper-growth scale up.
- You have an excellent level of written and oral communication and perfect spelling
- You are comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite & Google Drive (previous Zendesk experience would be a plus)
What you’ll get:
- Attractive salary based on experience
- We offer different shift patterns including day, evening, weekend and night shifts (premium pay for unsocial hours)
- Kapten credits every month (this just happens to be our favourite benefit!)
- Pension scheme
- A WeWork office in Central London with a fantastic view
- Drinks and snacks in the office
- Regular talks with internal and external speakers
- The opportunity to contribute to the growth of a highly ambitious company changing the face of urban mobility, where we work hard but also know how to have fun!