Operations Associate - London
What’s our story?
We are Kapten (pronounced: kapˈte:n) and we’re the new, disruptive player in the ride-hailing market in London.
Launched as Chauffeur Prive in Paris in 2012, by three ambitious French entrepreneurs, we’ve since become the largest player within the French private hire market and have also re-branded into Kapten.
We’ve grown a lot (we mean a LOT) and we’re still expanding fast. Today, Kapten is made up of 250+ employees of over 15 nationalities, 22 000 driver-partners, and more than 2 million riders.
We operate in Paris, Lyon, French Riviera, Lisbon, Geneva and now in London! Our integration into Free Now - a joint venture between BMW and Daimler AG - allows us to go further with more expansions in Europe planned for 2019.
We’re looking for exceptional talent to join our London team in this exciting journey and help us achieve our goal: becoming the European leader in urban mobility. Read on to get an idea of what our requirements are and what we offer in return.
Deciding to join Kapten might just be your best decision today!
Your job? Be the face of Kapten to our driver partners at the start of their journey with us and be the guarantor of our driver onboarding and compliance process and an excellent quality of service in London.
What you'll do:
- Check and approve documents sent in by our driver partners
- Conduct onboarding sessions informing driver partners about our application and our quality standards
- Follow-up / audit of compliance of driver partners’ documents
- Work with our driver partners & make them aware of the use of the application and the need for a good quality of service
- Track performance of the driver partners across certain KPIs
- Monitor the quality of service of the driver partners via the tools put in place
- Coach our driver partners daily, giving them advice and recognising their achievements
- Be the face of Kapten!
- You have 1-2 years of previous experience in customer care or partner management
- You have an excellent level of written and oral communication
- You are confident speaking in front of large groups of people
- You are meticulous, organized, and able to take on several projects at a time
- You are also able to discuss our brand with humility and appreciation
- You have a competitive edge and thrive in a dynamic team environment
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office Suite & Google Drive
- Attractive salary based on experience
- Kapten credits every month (this just happens to be our favourite benefit!)
- Pension scheme
- Drinks and snacks in the office
- Regular talks with internal and external speakers
- The opportunity to contribute to the growth of a highly ambitious company changing the face of urban mobility, where we work hard but also know how to have fun!