Operations Associate - London
Who we are:
Chauffeur Privé becomes Kapten (pronunciation: kapˈte:n).
Launched in 2012 by three ambitious French entrepreneurs, we are now a major player within the French ride-hailing market and the best-rated app! Our company has grown a lot (we mean a LOT) and we’re still expanding fast. Today, Kapten is made up of 250 employees, 14 nationalities, 22 000 driver-partners, and more than 2 million clients.
We operate in Paris, Lyon, French Riviera, Lisbon, Geneva and soon in London. Our recent partnership with Daimler allows us to go even further with more expansions planned for 2019.
We’re looking for new talents to reach our ambition: becoming the European leader in urban mobility. If you think, as we do, that there’s no reason an American should take this spot… come and meet us!
We're building our Operations team in London!
Your job? Be the face of Kapten (ex-Chauffeur Privé) to our driver partners at the start of their journey with us and be the guarantor of our driver onboarding and compliance process and an excellent quality of service in London.
What you'll do :
- Check and approve administrative documents sent in by our driver partners
- Conduct onboarding sessions informing driver partners about our application and our quality standards
- Follow-up / audit of compliance of driver partners’ documents
- Work with our driver partners & make them aware of the use of the application and the need for a good quality of service
- Track performance of the driver partners across certain KPIs
- Monitor the quality of service of the driver partners via the tools put in place
- Coach our driver partners daily, giving them advice and congratulating them when necessary
- Be the face of Kapten!
- 1-2 years of previous experience in customer care or partner management
- You are comfortable communicating both in writing and orally
- You are confident speaking in front of large groups of people
- You are meticulous, organized, and able to take on several projects at a time
- You are also able to discuss our brand with humility and appreciation
- You have a competitive edge and thrive in a dynamic team environment
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office Suite & Google Drive
What you’ll get:
- Attractive salary based on experience
- Kapten ride credits every month
- The opportunity to contribute to the growth of a highly ambitious company changing the face of urban mobility, where we work hard but also know how to have fun!