Partnerships Manager - London
Who we are:
Chauffeur Privé becomes Kapten (pronunciation: kapˈte:n).
Launched in March 2012 by three ambitious engineers, in a few years our service has become a major player within the French ride-hailing market (and the best rated!). Since then, we’ve grown a lot (we mean a LOT). Today, Kapten is made up of 250 employees, 14 nationalities, 22 000 driver-partners, more than 2 million clients, and one ambition : becoming the European leader in urban mobility.
We operate in Paris, Lyon, French Riviera, Lisbon, and soon in Geneva and London. Our recent partnership with Daimler allows us to go even further with further expansion planned for 2019.
To reach our goal, we’re looking for talented profiles. If you think, as we do, that there’s no reason an American should take this spot… come and meet us!
We're building our Marketing team in London!
Your job? As Partnerships Manager, you’ll report to the Head of Marketing and your job will be to develop Kapten’s one shot and long term brand partnerships with local powerful brands, to increase brand awareness, acquire new clients and convert them into loyal users of the service.
What you'll do:
- Nurture relationships with renowned events and unmissable spots (clubs, universities, restaurants…)
- Partnering with local brands with strong awareness that match Kapten’s brand positioning
- Networking and partnering with the influencer community including bloggers, vloggers, Instagrammers and Youtubers
- Identify, engage and negotiate with the right potential partners in the city
- Make Kapten a key partner of London events and create the reflex that links “going out and coming back safely with Kapten”
- Work on new communication support materials to make the Kapten brand visible inside clubs and at events (goodies, promoters…)
- Leverage partnerships, influencers and street activations / marketing through PR
- Establishing, monitoring, and communicating on key KPIs and metrics
- You are educated to degree level
- You have 3 years minimum of marketing and partnership management experience
- You have an excellent knowledge of the London events/spots/brands landscape
- You have strong negotiation skills and operational mindset to close partnerships
- You have a strong appetite to build a new, local, addictive service from scratch
- You are a go-getter, a problem solver, you like getting your hands dirty
- You have proficient use of Excel, PowerPoint (SQL is a plus)
- You speak fluent English, you have good written and oral communication skills, and can present ideas in a clear and structured way
What you'll get:
- Opportunity to build and launch a brand in a new market from scratch
- Attractive salary based on experience
- £50 a month Kapten ride credits
- The opportunity to contribute to the growth of a highly ambitious company changing the face of urban mobility, where we work hard but also know how to have fun!