Customer Relationship and Loyalty Manager (H/F) - CDI Paris
Our marketing team is hiring !
As CRLM Manager, you’ll report to the global CRM Manager based in Paris and your job will be to increase customer subscriptions and animate and energize our database, in order to develop ride frequency, customer value, and to decrease churn. Be proficient in technical execution, associated tools and platforms as well as CRM Strategy.
Your main aims will be to :
- Define management and acquisition rules for our database, through automations and ongoing testing
- Create, manage and develop the CRM strategy - focussing on activation, revenue growth, retention and member experience
- Segment database and define customer journeys, implement them into Emarsys CRM tool, to maximize campaign contents
- Adapt campaigns to customer behaviour and engagement to improve conversion rate
- Participate into loyalty program rules, activation, and roll out
- Follow up refer a friend program and boost it as an acquisition channel
- Analyze performances of each campaign or program you activate, through predefined KPIs, and adapt strategy accordingly
- Run control and benchmark on what competition is doing in terms of CRM
It's also the opportunity to contribute to the growth of a highly ambitious company changing the face of urban mobility, where we work hard but also know how to have fun!
- You are educated to degree level
- You have 3 years of CRM or database management experience
- You have excellent written skills and knowledge of brand storytelling
- You have a strong appetite for webculture and new online trends/tools
- You are a master of automatic emailing tools such as Salesforce, Mailchimp or Neolane
- You have a data driven mindset and like to deep dive into figures
- You are a native English speaker or fluent in English having spent time living in the UK
- You are fluent in French
- You have perfect written and oral communication skills, and can present ideas in a clear and structured way
What we offer :
- Having the possibility of choosing your laptop plus home office option (once a week);
- Evolving in a friendly and comfortable work environment: new offices with a 360° view on Paris, video games, ping pong, cafeteria...
- Having a healthy mind in a healthy body: gym discount, fruit baskets delivered every week, yoga classes hosted...
- Learning to hate the subway: 100 euros of credits on your Kapten app per month