Lead Fullstack Developer (H/F) - CDI Paris
Our tech team is hiring!
The tech team at Kapten (ex-Chauffeur Privé), it’s… a multidisciplinary team of 70 people with complementary skills: back, front and full-stack developers, iOS and Android developers, SRE, DBA, Data Analyst, Scientist and Engineer, QA and Product Manager. Our tech team is composed of 6 tribes, each of them is a set of squads. This model is inspired by Spotify, you can find more details about our tech organization here: https://medium.com/kapten-engineering/agile-at-chauffeur-prive-172b6f920c24
We have three obsessions...
1. Stability: we aim for a 100% uptime, robust developments, we migrate without downtime, and are ultra-rigorous, especially on the unit and functional tests
2. Versatility/Sustainability: our traffic is continually increasing, therefore our services must be able to absorb the current and future load
3. Relevance: just the right thing, no more, no less, for both the functionality and its implementation
We are currently recruiting several Lead Fullstack Developers to join our team!
Your mission? As a Lead Fullstack Developer, your role is to design, develop and scale a complete set of software components and lead a team of four to six developers.
What you’ll do:
- Being the Direct Manager of a team of 4 to 6 people : Fullstack, Front, iOS, Android Developers and QA Analyst;
- Participating in the definition of the team's roadmap and its prioritization;
- Working in SCRUM in collaboration with the Product Manager of your squad and evaluating the complexity of the technical issues;
- Working with other team members on a set of projects, new features, and fixes;
- Participating in Pair Review in the code review of your teammates and all the Tech teams;
- Taking part in the transversal architectural discussions that take place before each important change;
- Making technical presentations at weekly Tech Stand-Up;
- Maintaining a permanent watch on the new technologies of your field of expertise and share them during stand up Tech (weekly).
- You have at least 5 of experience in software development and a first experience in management ;
- We are open to candidates with skills in other technical environments, if they are flexible and curious ;
- Ideally, you are familiar with Agile methods such as Scrum/DevIos/TDD (Test Driven Development) ;
- A GitHub Repository and/or an application on Google Play is a plus.
What we offer:
- Working towards solving several high challenges with a tech team of 70 people
- Having the possibility of choosing your laptop: OS and IDE plus home office option (once a week)
- Evolving in a friendly and comfortable work environment: new offices with a 360° view on Paris, video games, ping pong, cafeteria...
- Having a healthy mind in a healthy body: fruit baskets delivered every week, yoga classes hosted...
- Learning to hate the subway: 100 euros of credits on your Kapten app per month