Operations Manager - Onboarding, London
Who we are:
Chauffeur Privé becomes Kapten (pronunciation: kapˈte:n).
Launched in 2012 by three ambitious French entrepreneurs, we are now a major player within the French ride-hailing market and the best-rated app! Our company has grown a lot (we mean a LOT) and we’re still expanding fast. Today, Kapten is made up of 250 employees, 14 nationalities, 22 000 driver-partners, and more than 2 million clients.
We operate in Paris, Lyon, French Riviera, Lisbon, Geneva and soon in London. Our recent partnership with Daimler allows us to go even further with more expansions planned for 2019.
We’re looking for new talents to reach our ambition: becoming the European leader in urban mobility. If you think, as we do, that there’s no reason an American should take this spot… come and meet us!
We're building our Operations team in London!
Your job? Lead our customer support teams and ensure we deliver excellent customer support to our drivers and passengers!
Your team? The Ops team in London will be split into three main areas: Onboarding, Customer Support and Quality of Service (QoS). You will lead the Customer Support team and will report directly into the Director of Operations.
What you'll do:
- Lead and develop high performing customer support teams to deliver on operational KPIs and provide excellent customer service
- Utilise data analytics to assess the team’s performance and drive improvements related to our responsiveness & service levels
- Constantly look to improve the team’s tools and processes to improve and increase standardisation, effectiveness and efficiency, becoming a domain expert they can always turn to
- Work alongside & share information with other teams in the business (tech, product, quality of service or onboarding) to ensure we are constantly meeting service level expectations
- Motivate & develop your team, ensuring they are engaged and excited every single day by building a positive, encouraging and energetic work environment
- Provide guidance and assistance in the resolution of escalated issues and raise issues to leadership in a consistent manner
- Play a leading role in developing our Passenger & Driver support strategy, determining gaps in coverage and recommending solutions
- Lead on team workforce planning and the development of individual career paths for team members, implement company policy and procedures and review employee performance.
- Recruit, train and successfully lead new team members
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree and at least 2-3 years of previous experience working in high volume customer support environments with at least 1-2 years experience supervising and leading a team
- Experience with multiple interactive contact channels including email and social networks
- High level of dedication and not afraid to get stuck in, roll up your sleeves & go the extra mile when necessary
- Experience setting team goals and KPIs & leading teams to achieve those targets.
- Strong leadership, teambuilding & motivational skills
- Perfect oral and written skills
- Have a competitive edge and thrive in a dynamic team environment
- Enthusiasm & a strong desire for new challenges
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office Suite & Google Drive ( Zendesk experience would be a plus)
What you’ll get:
- Attractive salary based on experience
- Kapten ride credits every month
- The opportunity to contribute to the growth of a highly ambitious company changing the face of urban mobility, where we work hard but also know how to have fun!