Android Developer (H/F) - CDI Paris #Kotlin
Our tech team is hiring !
The tech team at Kapten (ex-Chauffeur Privé), it’s…. a multidisciplinary team of 70 people with complementary skills: back, front and full-stack developers, iOS and Android developers, SRE, DBA, Data Analyst Scientist and Engineer, QA and Product Manager. The tech is composed of 6 tribes, each of them is a set of squads. This model is inspired by Spotify, more details about our tech organization here: https://medium.com/kapten-engineering/agile-at-chauffeur-prive-172b6f920c24
- A micro-services architecture (+ 100 currently)
- A modern stack: Kotlin Android, Swift Ios, RxSwift, MVVM, Coordinator, Node.js, Go et Python, React, MongoDB, PostgreSQL et ElasticSearch
- Great importance is given to the quality of the code (TDD, Code metrics, Review, Metrology ...).
Our three obsessions ...
- Stability: we aim for a 100% uptime, robust developments, we migrate without downtime, and are ultra-rigorous, especially on the unit and functional tests
- Versatility/Sustainability: our traffic is continually increasing, therefore our services must be able to absorb the current and future load
- Relevance: just the right thing, no more, no less, for both the functionality and its implementation
We are currently looking for several Android Developers to join our Tribes B2B, B2C and Supply !
What you’ll do :
- You are in charge of Android developments within your Squad (feature team) and you act as an expert on all Android topics in a team of 6 android developers
- You participate in the design phases, you draft technical specifications and you proactively elaborate solutions
- You interact with all of your Squad in Agile mode
- You optimize existing features in both performance and quality
- Within the Android Guild, you participate in knowledge sharing, architecture vision, consistency between squads and support code review of other Android developers (in Pair Review)
- You ensure a regular tech watch and participate in the launch of new projects.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree holder with at least 4 years of experience in mobile development
- Experience with the Android SDK and the lifecycle of a mobile application
- Experience with Rx reactive programming (RxJava)
- Knowledge of the best practices (tests, coverage, ect…)
- A GitHub Repository and/or an application on Google Play is a plus
What we offer:
- Working towards solving several high challenges with a tech team of 70 people
- Having the possibility of choosing your laptop: OS and IDE plus home office option (once a week)
- Evolving in a friendly and comfortable work environment: new offices with a 360° view on Paris, video games, ping pong, cafeteria...
- Having a healthy mind in a healthy body: fruit baskets delivered every week, yoga classes hosted...
- Learning to hate the subway: 100 euros of credits on your Kapten app per month