Ingénieur Test / QA Analyst (H/F) - CDI Paris
Our tech team is hiring!
The tech team at Kapten (ex-Chauffeur Privé), it’s…. a multidisciplinary team of 70 people with complementary skills: back, front and full-stack developers, iOS and Android developers, SRE, DBA, Data Analyst, Scientist and Engineer, QA and Product Manager. Our tech team is composed of 6 tribes, each of them is a set of squads. This model is inspired by Spotify, you can find more details about our tech organization here: https://medium.com/kapten-engineering/agile-at-chauffeur-prive-172b6f920c24
Your mission as a QA Analyst? Taking part of one of our multi-disciplinary development team (squad), taking care of the quality of the releases deployed every day in production for our customers and maintain the knowledge of the test carried out. Also, participate in the problems resolution of your team and have an end-to-end view of the functionalities of your functional area.
We have three obsessions ...
1. Stability: we aim for a 100% uptime, robust developments, we migrate without downtime, and are ultra-rigorous, especially on the unit and functional tests
2. Versatility/Sustainability: our traffic is continually increasing, therefore our services must be able to absorb the current and future load
3. Relevance: just the right thing, no more, no less, for both the functionality and its implementation
We are currently recruiting several QA Analysts to join our teams!
What you’ll do :
- Creating completed, detailed and well-structured test plans with the winning trio: PM + Dev + QA
- Building the test scenarios in order to test the new features of a sprint;
- Leading and developing testing campaigns before each release of new versions or applications;
- Being responsible for ensuring the functional perimeter of each release as well as the quality from a user perspective, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other potential third-party systems;
- Considering the tickets, qualifying the anomalies, evaluating their complexity and proposing alternative solutions;
- Working on extensive regression testing when issues are resolved on our integration and staging environments;
- Supervising all the functional areas in production for which you are in charge;
- Formalizing the results of tests campaigns to insure the traceability and improvement of the QA process.
Why choosing us ?
- You are passionate and are not afraid of exploring the world and hunting new bugs every day
- The QA at Kapten will be your next big challenge/move!
Your profile :
- You have 2, 5 or 15 years of experience in Front-end Development? We have positions for all level starting from 2 years!
- You know the agile methodologies and ideally, you have already worked in a similar environment (mobile applications, web, new technologies...)
- Fluency in English
- Technical Tools: Testrail, Xray, Zéphir, Jira
What we offer:
- Working towards solving several high challenges with a tech team of 70 people
- Having the possibility of choosing your laptop: OS and IDE plus home office option (once a week)
- Evolving in a friendly and comfortable work environment: new offices with a 360° view on Paris, video games, ping pong, cafeteria...
- Having a healthy mind in a healthy body: fruit baskets delivered every week, yoga classes hosted...
- Learning to hate the subway: 100 euros of credits on your Kapten app per month